Made-to-measure product design
Workform specialises in customising or developing products to suit our client’s unique project requirements. We blend design ingenuity with practical experience and our deep working knowledge of in-house and selected brand partner manufacturing capabilities.
Most of the projects we undertake involve customising existing products or developing entirely unique products to satisfy a client brief.
Check out our previous projects here.Get in touch
Collaborative personal approach
Our culture is defined by the traditional values of trust, honesty, and delivering a collaborative, personalised service.
We are a focused, experienced and versatile team accustomed to building warm, long-lasting relationships with clients and suppliers. Our aim is to support and collaborate with the project team to help co-design groundbreaking spaces that reflect real user needs.
The majority of our work comes from personal recommendations or existing clients, which we see as a direct result of our hands-on approach.Get in touch
Knowledge and design integrity
We are dedicated to delivering value through in-depth research and market insights as an extension of your creative team. We take time to consider our brief, prioritising design integrity and problem-solving to achieve a commercially suitable outcome.
Our team is design literate and is confident in suggesting lesser-known brands, designing and making products, or supplying products from our global network of contacts.
From prisons to superyachts, London to Yerevan or Doha, we have a unique outlook and no one goes further to help you deliver a client brief.Get in touch
In-house logistics & delivery team
Our in-house, solar-powered logistical hub is run by our dedicated project management and installation team. This helps us to minimise unforeseen complications caused by project delays or stock management errors.
Our sustainable storage facility can accommodate short, medium and long-term storage requirements.Get in touch
Our specialist team has extensive experience managing and delivering projects internationally across Europe, the Middle East, America, and Asia. Our industry-leading operations team can provide an innovative and effective delivery service wherever you are in the world.
We are well-versed in accommodating global and local nuances for international clients with a global reach. Our work covers many industry sectors including workplace, public, education, BTR, hospitality and residential.
See our international work hereGet in touch
Our sustainability strategy focuses on the promotion of craftsmanship and the circular economy. We embrace a made-to-last philosophy and support suppliers that source locally, work with their communities, take careful consideration of materials, and embrace responsible manufacturing. Craftsmanship can mean handmade heritage or embracing new materials and technologies to improve sustainability.
We believe that every company should take steps to reduce emissions and our team is committed to developing projects that have a positive impact on the planet. With our extensive supplier and product knowledge, we’ll help you understand the environmental impact of your project and reach your sustainability targets.
Read more about our sustainable approach hereGet in touch
At Workform, we’re on a mission to:
Deliver value to a wide range of clients including architects, designers, facilities managers, developers, landlords and homeowners.
Create truly unique interior spaces that exceed expectations using made-to-measure services and customised product design.
Build long-term relationships with our clients and provide exceptional support from conception and sourcing to completion and post-completion.
Instigate positive change by promoting localised craftsmanship, a made-to-last philosophy, and responsible, sustainable practices.
A bespoke approach
We recognise that every client and project is different, so we always take a bespoke approach to how we work with you, ensuring that our service aligns with your project goals.
- Brief development
- Concept design
- Product development
- Cost consultancy
- Audits and reuse strategy
- Sustainability strategy
- Presentation support
- Visualisation services
- Considered product proposals
- Price benchmarking and analysis
- Customisation and product development
- Production drawing signoff
- Vintage and second-hand furniture
- Programme development
Sampling & materials
- Sampling of materials and products
- Sustainability analysis
- Commercial suitability analysis
- Mockups and showroom tours
- Client sign off
- Dedicated project management team
- Order monitoring and risk assessment
- Budget management
- Detailed programme development
- Project team support and coordination
- IT / AV integration and coordination
- Progress reporting
Logistics & storage
- Dedicated solar-powered logistics hub
- Short, medium and long-term storage
- Racking and personalised storage solutions
- Gated warehouse facility with 24/7 monitored alarm system
- Managed by our in-house installations team
- Global logistics planning
- Condition and quality reporting
- Delivery consolidation and checking
- Collections and deliveries
- Onwards Worldwide and European logistics
- Order inventory management
- Comprehensive insurance cover
Delivery & installation
- Trusted, experienced in-house team
- Highly trained, technical team
- Worldwide experience
- Event and developer services
- Move management and relocation services
- On-time, on-budget delivery
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- On-going support from the project team
- Warranty management
- Furniture auditing and maintenance
- Moves and reconfiguration management
- Furniture recycling and removal
- Product customisation
- Product concept development
- Detailed product design and modelling
- Visualisation services
- Material sampling
- In-house manufacturing workshop
- Extensive network of versatile brand partners