We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Personal information we collect about you
We may collect and use the following personal information about you:
- Your name and contact information, including email address and telephone number and company details
- Your gender information, if you choose to give this to us
- Location data
- Your billing information, transaction and payment card information
- Your personal or professional interests
- Your professional online presence, eg LinkedIn profile
- Your contact history, purchase history and saved items
- Information from accounts you link to us, eg Facebook
- Information to enable us to undertake credit or other financial checks on you
- Information about how you use our website, IT, communication and other systems
- Your responses to surveys, competitions and promotions
This personal information is required to provide products and services to you. If you do not provide personal information we ask for, it may delay or prevent us from providing products and/or services to you.